Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Snapshots of Summer 2013


     Summer 2013 is coming to an end. It was filled with fun moments with so many people. I have said more than once, that the people that I am surrounded by right now, are the best people I have had in my life! Each one of them hold a special place and memory in my heart! They each help me be who I am!

My summer fun started with a girls' trip to Las Vegas. Just a little fun in the sun and a lot of relaxing!



After a late night at Cirque du Soleil "LOVE" we realized that we missed dinner.
So pizza in our pajamas was the best we could do!!

 

Health and Wellness Retreat in Vail with a fabulous working team!



   
We to the Denver Zoo with Rachel and her boys.

Kelly & Kyle got married in June!

  
Threw a Rock n' Roll baby shower for Teri and Mitch in July!
  

Spent some quality time with this big guy!! Seriously, he is really cute!!

Just a little painting with some friends!

 Camping with Jeff & Sam in July!











No comments:

Post a Comment