Sunday, September 13, 2015

Semi-Homemade Stuffed French Toast (fall edition)

A couple of months ago, I found Pepperidge Farm's Blueberry Swirl Bread. I used a simple french toast recipe for dipping custard that I dredged the bread in and made blueberry french toast, added cream cheese and fresh blueberries to make Blueberry Stuffed French Toast. I was instantly in love!
This is the link to the previous recipe post-
Semi-Homemade Stuffed Blueberry French Toast



I felt the need to recreate that dish but no more Pepperidge Farm Blueberry Swirl Break...instead they had PUMPKIN SPICE SWIRL BREAD!!!
Again, I used a traditional french toast recipe for the dipping custard and used a little cinnamon sugar to flavor the whipped cream cheese and made a fall version of my stuffed french toast.
It honestly tasted like pumpkin cheesecake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment