Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I may have a problem...

So this is not my first post based around Erin Condren but I have to share my weakness to more accessories and supplies.
This is my 3rd delivery of the summer...


















Since I ordered my new Teacher Planner a while ago, I was bummed to miss out on some of the changes, so I ordered a divider and some personalized stickers to guide my planning. I am not quite ready to go back to work but definitely eager to get my planner organized.
Gotta love that even with the smallest orders, they throw in a couple of freebies.
Quote postcard and a sticker.

If you are interested in the Erin Condren Teacher Planner or any other products, follow this link to save $10 on your first order. (Be aware that orders to take a few weeks to process, ship, and deliver)

AmyLaneySave10

No comments:

Post a Comment