Friday, May 22, 2015

First Day of Summer Delivery

KToday was the first official day of Summer Vacation but I had voluntary meetings all day. Finally at 6pm. I got home and found a package waiting for me.

I attempted a video to show the opening of the box but my husband got a little too artsy, so I had to scrap it and since I was so excited to dive into my notebook, I decided to go old school and use photos to show what I ordered from Erin Condren.

First of all, best packaging by any company, ever!

What I ordered, plus a couple of freebies!


So for weeks, I thought of ordering a Life Planner but was hesitant of the price. I bought a Teacher Planner last summer and even though it pricey, I loved it and was more organized this past school year. I was hoping a life planner would help me become more organized in my personal life as well. Unfortunately, when I finally got ready to order a Life Planner, they were all sold out until this summer when the 2015/2016 planner comes out. Then I discovered the Deluxe Notebook with option to add a 12 month calendar. It is not as detailed as a planner but it does have the calendar, obviously lots of note paper, color coded stickers, folder, and plastic pocket.
Perfect quote for me after the year I had at work!
Free stickers!
Freebies with purchase. Tote and travel tag came automatically with $50 purchase and then you could add the markers with a notebook purchase. There are also date dots that came free with the notebook when you add the calendar insert.
Lastly, I ordered two inserts. One is a divider page that I customized and the smaller one is a to-do list Insert!
I am so excited to get organized and be colorful! 

Discont codes for Erin Condren 
Teacher Appreciation 25% off code "teacher25" in May for teacher products 

Or

$10 off using my referral link
https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/amylaney0504-0907







No comments:

Post a Comment